Friday 8 September 2017

First Day of Kindergarten!

We had a great first day in kindergarten!
The boys and girls spent a big part of the day exploring all of the new things in the classroom.
They shared materials.
They played with new friends.
It was a very busy day!
Playing at the puppet theatre.
Creating with lego.
Setting up the dollhouse.
Digging in the sandbox.
Playing an alphabet game.
Preparing dinner.
Counting money.

Please remember to let me know if you prefer that your child's face not appear on the blog (as mentioned on the note in your child's ziplock bag).  I never identify the children by name, just photos. I also add group videos of the children singing or reciting poems at times.  Please let me know by next Friday if you prefer that your child not take part and I will make sure to photograph them from the back.

Have a great weekend!
Mme Godin


No comments:

Post a Comment