Monday 5 October 2020

Important Information!

Image found at istockphoto.com

Please check your child's ziplock bag for information on how to report your child's absences from school. It is very important that you report your child's absences (sick, medical appointment, etc.) with the school using the School Messenger App.
All information needed to set up and use the app is on the paper that I am sending home today. The school must be notified first and foremost because if you send me an email, I may not be able to check it until lunchtime or the end of the day or I may be absent as well.
 
Also, in regards to eye forms that were sent home a few weeks ago. These should be signed by an optometrist and returned to the school after your child has had their eyes checked.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Merci!
Mme Godin

No comments:

Post a Comment